DIY Guy: Clipboards
What we used:
- Decorative paper
- Cutting board
- X-acto knife
- Matte Mod Podge
- Paint brush
- Clip the paper onto the board and cut the length of the clip.
- Take out the paper and cut a line in the center above the cut you just made.
- Clip the paper back on and wrap the flaps you just made around the clip. Trim excess paper.
- Take the paper off the clipboard and lay the paper underneath it. Make sure to line up the clip to where you have just cut its shape out.
- Trace the outline of the board, then cut it out just inside the pen-line.
- Use the paint brush to apply Mod Podge to the clipboard–immediately place the paper onto the board and press down.
- Apply a layer of Mod Podge over the paper as well.
- Let it dry and you’re done!