DIY Guy: Fan
We’ve made a quick DIY fan from some office scraps due to the wave of heat that has swept over our area.
What we used:
- Multiple colors of cardstock (we used an old mailer of ours for the fan)
- Gator board
- X-acto knife
- Cut the gator board to 2×8”
- Cut two pieces of paper 2×4” (for the handle)
- Cut two pieces of paper 6×6” (for the fan)
- Glue the handle paper to the front and back of the gator board.
- Glue the fan paper together on the gator board above the handle. You may want to place something heavy on top of the fan until the glue fully dries.