Bro, Do you even Crossfit?
I’ve always considered the average protein shaker bottle to be surprisingly primitive (yet, not primal).
Like something you’d hand out for free as a promotional item at a sporting event.
This is about to change.
HIIT bottle has officially hit Kickstarter!
For those of you who don’t know HIIT stands for “High Intensity Interval Training.”
Some of HIIT Bottle’s features:
– Vacuum sealed lid to help prevent spills.
– Beautiful Matte finish that protects against condensation
– 100% BPA Free Food-Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel
– Insulated double-walled Stainless Steel body
– Unique precision Shaker Ball prevents residual clumping
– Holds 22oz/650ml
For a pledge of $20 you can have a 1st Edition Matte Black HIIT Bottle and the satisfaction of knowing that you helped make the HIIT bottle possible.
Or you could go to Amazon and buy a crap plastic shaker bottle, then buy another one in a month when it gets gunky, then buy a HIIT bottle once it hits the markets.
But that will actually end up costing you even more.
So do yourself a favor and checkout their Kickstarter Page and get your hands on that 1st Edition Matte Black.